Files not meeting Vecteezy's technical requirements cannot be submitted from the Add Data page.
Occasionally, Vecteezy will check all files in Add Data to ensure they meet our technical requirements. If you have files in Add Data that do not meet the technical requirements outlined in our Content Guidelines, those files will be removed from the Add Data page to simplify your uploading experience.
Below are several reasons a file may not meet Vecteezy's technical requirements, and check out our current content guidelines for the detailed technical requirements for your specific content type(s).
- Your file is above or below the maximum image size (megapixels)
- Your file is empty or corrupt
- Your file is not in the correct format
- Your file is a duplicate of another file in your account
- Your file is not in the correct color mode
- Your file includes unsupported effects, patterns, or linked images