Good design requires respect. It is essential to have respect for others artists, the assignments, the audience, and most importantly, your designs. Taking these ideas into consideration promotes a healthy design community and produces quality resources.
- Understanding Plagiarism, Copyrights, & Editorial
- Designs that are too similar to others in concept or technique will not be accepted. In the case a published design is thought to copy or plagiarize the content of another author, it will be removed immediately and may result in suspension.
- Correct Use of Logos, Trademarked Brands/Characters
- We will not accept designs that contain logos or brands with Copyrights. This includes designs containing fictional characters that are too similar to those registered by other companies.
- Sensitive themes/ethics
- We will not accept designs containing violent, pornographic, or sensitive content that we consider potentially offensive to our users.