Editorial Earnings Overview
Editorial earnings are paid a fixed rate per download (the same as Free earnings). The given rate is based on the content type submitted, with the current rates as follows:
- Vectors: $5.00 paid per 1,000 downloads
- Photos: $5.00 paid per 1,000 downloads
- Videos: $10.00 paid per 1,000 downloads
Calculating Editorial Earnings
To calculate Editorial Earnings, Vecteezy takes the total number of editorial downloads a contributor receives for each content type and multiplies this amount by the fixed rate for that content type.
- Total Editorial vector downlaods x $0.005 = amount earned for Editorial vectors
- Total Editorial photo downloads x $0.005 = amount earned for Editorial photos
- Total Editorial video downlaods x $0.01 = amount earned for Editorial videos
- Amount earned for editorial vectors + amount earned for editorial photos +amount earned for editorial videos = total earned for Editorial content
We use this formula for each contributor monthly to calculate total Editorial earnings for each contributor.
Editorial Earnings Examples
Here are two examples that illustrate Editorial payouts:
Receives 10,000 Editorial vector downloads in a month and earns $50.00 for that month
- 10,000 Editorial vector downloads received x $0.005 = $50.00
Receives 250,000 Editorial vector and 100,000 Editorial video downloads in a month and earns $2,250.00 for that month
- 250,000 Editorial vector downloads x $0.005 = $1,250.00 Editorial vector earnings
- 100,000 Editorial video downlaods x $0.005 - $1,000 Editorial video earnings
- $1,250 + $1,000 = $2,250 total Editorial earnings
Learn more about our free, pro, and editorial earnings here.
Interested in becoming a contributor for Vecteezy? Apply Here!