Below you will find a helpful guide to assist contributors in understanding how to use the Add Data tools within the Content Manager.
Add Data - Resource State
After you have successfully uploaded your resources, it’s time to prepare the files for submission. You will use the Add Data page to attach important details about your content. These details will help our Content Review team evaluate your content, and ensure customers can discover and download your work.
In order to submit your content for review, your files must have the following:
- Minimum of 3 words describing your file
- Maximum of 200 characters
- Title should read like a sentence
- Minimum of 5
- Max of 50 keywords
- Listed in order of relevance
- If your content has recognizable people, places, artwork, distinguishing marks, or reference sketches you must upload a release. Learn more about our release requirements here:
License Type (required)
- Availability / Downloads: Free submissions are available to all users free of charge. You can expect a higher number of downloads with content you submit under the Free license type.
- Availability / Downloads: Pro submissions are only available to Pro subscribers or through Pro credit purchases. Currently, there are a limited number of downloads of Pro content.
- Availability / Downloads: Editorial submissions are available to all users free of charge and can not be used for commercial purposes.
For additional information on how to select the right license type and royalty rate that is the best fit for you please review this support article titled Choosing Your License Type)
You can access the Add Data page from the drop down menu of My Portfolio:
Or from the Uploads page after successfully adding your files:
The Add Data page will display all of your files that have been successfully uploaded sorting by default to the newest uploads:
- Add or edit data on one or multiple files
- Add Titles
- Add Keywords
- Select the License that you want your content to be available for download as
- Upload new or attach existing model or property releases
Click to select one of your files, once selected you can add data like title and keywords:
To select multiple files that are side by side use shift+click:
To select multiple files that are not side by side use command/control+click:
If your content has any recognizable elements, including people, places or other identifying marks you will need to attach a release to verify you have consent to use the likeness in your works.
To attach a new release select the files or files you want to apply the release to > click the plus icon in the edit panel > select a .jpg or .pdf of the release > name the release and add details:
To attach an existing release select the files or files you want to apply the release to > click the plus icon in the edit panel > select one or more releases listed > click update: